What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello guys :)

Started by , Nov 22 2016 11:12 PM
1 Reply

Just wanted to say hi! I'm new to this field and I'm looking for some help regarding bringing a new food to market. I just made my first post here:

http://www.ifsqn.com...duct-to-retail/

If you can provide any help would be great.

Thank you so much and God bless,

-James

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities?
[Ad]

Welcome James.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities? Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform I'll (kinda) be thinking of you guys. Hi Guys new to food safety How do you guys clean and sanitize motor or electrical compartments? Hello guys!