• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hi guys

Im recently gained my HACCP certification, Is setting up everything as daunting as it seems?

I hope its ok to test everyones knowledge on here as I will have a million questions

thanks

Dharmadi Sadeli Putra

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 161 posts
  • 26 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

Welcome to the community where we can share our experiences, knowledges, opinions about food safety and quality (and World Cup too)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

Welcome to the forums Boshier01.

All our members have differing levels of experience...the one constant is we are all on the never-ending conveyor belt of learning.

We were all newbies once, so we don't judge, we just help.

If you have a question please ask.

:welcome:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

:welcome: to IFSQN.

Take everything one step at a time.  Have a plan for the long term goal and check the box when it's done.  If you focus only on the big picture it all looks huge but it'll fall into place.

I was fortunate enough to be able to be in the UAE for a week and thought it was an amazing place to visit.  Welcome aboard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Ekivlen

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 57 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Echoing what has already been stated above, just chunk it down into manageable tasks. If you want to do it all at once, it will be daunting/impossible.

The users on this site are impressive in the array of knowledge. The fact still remains that no one will ever have it figured out, so the consistent mentality of seeing every opportunity as a chance to learn and grow is a must.

Best of luck.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users