What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello my name is Theresa and I work for CDFA

Started by , Dec 29 2016 07:29 PM
3 Replies

I am here to learn more about food safety.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Requirements for Work In Process WIP Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Anyone else work in a Chocolate Factory? How to share certification work and costs with external company?
[Ad]

I am here to learn more about food safety.

Hi theresa,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

May i enquire regarding yr current situation/background ?

Hi Theresa,

Do you know if CDFA is going to regulate marijuana edibles as far as food safety standards? I am interested in working on developing standards for the industry and would like to have a conversation with those who are working on it.

Best,

Allison Cook

Welcome to the IFSQN Theresa.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Requirements for Work In Process WIP Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Anyone else work in a Chocolate Factory? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction How to Cover for Months of Missing Work Can you have approved sanitizing wipes placed at work stations throughout a food facility? Work Instruction for Mixing Cleaning Chemicals Is a line clearance form for all maintenance work required?