What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Six Sigma Survey

Started by , Feb 24 2004 02:10 PM
2 Replies
As a final year student at the University of Salford, I have to complete a Final Year Project, similar to a dissertation. The topic I have chosen is Six Sigma. As part of my research I have decided to conduct a survey on Six Sigma users to gain an understanding of their feelings.

With this in mind, I would be really grateful if you could fill in the following survey. It will not take long to complete and all answers will remain confidential. I would really appreciate your help. Also if youy know of any other users who wouldn't mind completing the survey, then please pass this on.

Please go to the following link:
http://6sigmasurvey.tripod.com/

Thanks once again for your help.

Phil Brown.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IQA Salary Survey Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Food Fraud Survey Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey
[Ad]
Hi Phil,

I was at University of Salford in the early 90's and I commend the very early start you've made on your dissertation. Although I can picture the inside of the student union bar I can't quite recall the name of it…don't know why.

I'm sure one or two sdf members will complete the survey. Good luck and please publish the results on the forum when you have compiled them.

Regards,
Simon
I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have taken the time to complete the online survey for my research into Six Sigma. Unfortunately there has not been a great deal of response, so once again please could I ask anyone who would not mind taking 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. It would be of great help to me.

http://6sigmasurvey.tripod.com/

Thanks

Phil

Similar Discussion Topics
IQA Salary Survey Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Food Fraud Survey Online Survey about the US Food Industry for Danish Student SQF 2.3.3 - Storage and Distribution Supplier Evaluation Survey Food Safety Culture survey template to satisfy FSSC 22000 requirements Food Safety Culture Survey for Employees Six Sigma Certification Classes Lean Six Sigma Online Courses Does anyone have any useful questions for a Customer Satisfaction Survey?