What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Main criteria for conducting a Laundry Audit

Started by , Jan 31 2017 07:24 AM
3 Replies

As far as I know there isn't an audit protocol for laundries,  Therefore what would be your expectations and requirements such as prerequisites from a physical standards and documented system point of view.

P.S. If anyone had a simple checklist to share that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Main focus for a first full BRC Audit? Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard
[Ad]

Hi Simon

There is a Guide on BRC Participate 'Understanding Cleaning of Workwear by External Contract Laundries' -  I found this useful when auditing our contract laundry.

Classic

Is it for BRC ?

If yes, a lot of info to make a checklist here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ers/#entry99628

Regarding validation of the process, some useful info here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...undry-clothing/

Hi Classic, and thanks, but I'm not on Participate.

Thanks Charles, it is very helpful. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Main focus for a first full BRC Audit? Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard A review of the main requirements of the IFS Logistics Standard What are the main things that I need to focus on during my internal audit? Can anyone explain the main differences between GFSI schemes and which scheme is best? BRC Clause 4.2, Is it compulsory to keep the main entrance locked? Compressed air testing of main compressor or all lines? What is the main difference between FIFO & FEFO?