What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cook in the bag packaging

Started by , Mar 01 2017 10:47 AM
2 Replies

Hello,

Would anyone be able to give some advice on cook in the bag packaging, sous-vide packaging on an industrial scale?

I am wanting to try out a new product and am wanting to gain information on who are the good packaging suppliers to go to and how it can be trialled initially on a smaller scale.

Kind regards,

Natalie. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What should be included in a cook validation? Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Ready to eat or ready to cook? Washing basil for ready to cook pizza sauce HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps
[Ad]

Hello,

Would anyone be able to give some advice on cook in the bag packaging, sous-vide packaging on an industrial scale?

I am wanting to try out a new product and am wanting to gain information on who are the good packaging suppliers to go to and how it can be trialled initially on a smaller scale.

Kind regards,

Natalie. 

hi Natalie,

It may relate to the product ?

Potato products Charles. Just wanting to look at small scale trial work.

Similar Discussion Topics
What should be included in a cook validation? Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Ready to eat or ready to cook? Washing basil for ready to cook pizza sauce HARPC HA - ready-to-cook finished good but lethality steps Validating and verifying Steam used to cook food Can I validate a 6 log reduction cook process that is less than 70°C for 2 minutes? Intended to export ready to eat and ready to cook food to UK Exporting of Ready to Cook Items to US New job - low risk to cook-chill/frozen - HELP!