What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Noodles/ savory fillings/ spices and condiments

Started by , Mar 06 2017 11:40 AM
2 Replies

Hi all,

Gab Lee from Singapore. I am currently in the noodles manufacturing plant and the company is expanding to the peripheral of condiments like sauces.

Complimentary sides with main staples. 

Currently company upgrading its ISO 2005 and needing help in tractability for product rejects

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Physicochemical properties of Ramen noodles What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut Microbial limits in instant noodles and seasonings Hazards Analysis Fresh Noodles Sterilized Fresh Noodles Safety
[Ad]

Hi all,

Gab Lee from Singapore. I am currently in the noodles manufacturing plant and the company is expanding to the peripheral of condiments like sauces.

Complimentary sides with main staples. 

Currently company upgrading its ISO 2005 and needing help in tractability for product rejects

Hi Gab Lee,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I am guessing you refer to the iso22000 standard and tractability = traceability ?

If so, can you clarify as to the details of yr process/current traceability system.

Welcome to the IFSQN Gab Lee.

If you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Physicochemical properties of Ramen noodles What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut Microbial limits in instant noodles and seasonings Hazards Analysis Fresh Noodles Sterilized Fresh Noodles Safety Noodles Quality control processing manual CCP - RTE chicken, vegetables and mushroom noodles