What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Joining Forum

Started by , Apr 19 2017 01:39 AM
3 Replies

Good evening my name is Dina and I am a 24 year veteran in the food safety and quality industry.  I am a certified HACCP and SQF trainer and consultant.   I am also conduct training for Internal auditing.  As a Certified Quality Auditor, I support clients from farm to fork.  I look forward to interacting with the group!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Joining the IFSQN Community Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum
[Ad]

Hi Dina

Welcome to IFSQN. You have great skills bank I have to say hat as I also work as a consultant in the same area. In addition to that I also issue Halal Certification for formulated products in food, dairy, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills  NSW Australia

Hi Dina!

Welcome to IFSQN! I've only been in the industry about 3 years; I work in Quality Assurance, but I really see my career path going towards auditing and training/education. Do you have recommendations on how to get there? I've been told I'll need to be in the industry at least 10 years before I think about going to do auditing. Do I really have to hold out that long to get there or can I make efforts towards it now?

I'd love to hear your advice and story.

Thanks!!

Welcome to the IFSQN Dina, looking forward to your input on the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Joining the IFSQN Community Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum Joining this Food Safety & Quality network GFSI Auditor Joining the FSVP/FSMA Conversation Food industry startup co-founder joining the community New Quality Assurance Manager joining the forum! Interested in joining an association for auditors...does one exist?