• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Estonia
    Estonia

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

Hello!

My name is Mart, I have a background in biotech, electronics and IT. I have been helping the local food industry with product development and different kind of technological challenges for about 10 years now thanks to 'Competence Centre of Food and Fermentation Technologies' where one of our aims has been the technology transfer from academia to (food)industry.

The reason I'm here today is that I have also co-founded a startup 'Esensorics' where we are developing cloud based software for 'sensory analysis'. Our aim is to take the current state-of-the-art sensory analysis, improve the methods and package them with easy-to-use interface so that the product development teams would be able to use (sensory analysis) without having to have a PhD in statistics or food technology. 

So far I have been mostly reading and searching the archives and it (this forum) has been good insight about the problems and pains companies are having. I'm not hiding the fact that I'm here to learn more about whats wrong and missing currently so that we could improve our product and I hope that it does not go against the rules of this forum. Along the way I hope to solve someones problems and help others where I can and have competence in.

best regards,

Mart

Edited by Simon, 17 July 2015 - 06:52 AM.
Removed email address

Thanked by 1 Member:

brianweber

Brian

• IFSQN Senior
  • 293 posts
  • 114 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Cheese, Coffee, Golf, Scrabble, Food Safety, HACCP, BBQing

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:40 PM