What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Joining this Food Safety & Quality network

Started by , May 17 2017 11:36 PM
2 Replies

Hello Friends,

Just learnt about this network of professionals with similar interests so jumping in. I am a Quality and Food safety professional currently working in multinational FMCG organisation. I have worked in the dairy, wine and pet food industry as well as academia. Look forward to joining the discussions. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Joining the IFSQN Community Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum
[Ad]

Hi Raman

Welcome to IFSQN. you have good experience so it will good to see your contribution on various topics in forum.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly hills NSW Australia

Welcome to the IFSQN...enjoy your stay and if you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello! Just joining Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Joining the IFSQN Community Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share Introducing myself - tech startup joining the forum GFSI Auditor Joining the FSVP/FSMA Conversation Joining Forum Food industry startup co-founder joining the community New Quality Assurance Manager joining the forum! Interested in joining an association for auditors...does one exist?