What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audit of Management Review

Started by , May 18 2017 11:53 AM
2 Replies

Just started at new workplace 1.12.2016 and now I have been asked to perform an internal audit of management review.

Background is that the document-audit for our ISO9001-certification audit found that not all areas in the review was in the summary and no actions therefor present.

My question is: do you have some good questions for the audit? I have never performed an audit like this before :-)

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

Start with the basics.

1. Does the procedure conform to the standard
  2. Do the actions conform to the procedure

The standard will require certain items to be on the agenda and therefore in the minutes. The procedure may add more (but not remove any requirements unless they are beyond the activities of the company), and you should check for them. Check whether the meetings are held as defined and the people required are present. Have the actions been minuted and completed within the time scale given?

1 Like1 Thank

I have just rectified the NC of not auditing internally management review and the CB has accepted my report to close the NC. But the reference was not ISO 9001, though.

Overall contents of my report are:

to check the meetings & procedures like BrummyJim mentioned;

to review "the management review" whether it states the achievement of the QMS (e.g. against 9.3.2)

to confirm if "the management review" gives action plans for next year (e.g. against 9.3.3).

I hope this may helps.

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Quantifying internal audit tasks