What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Magnet integrity test/calibration test

Started by , Jun 05 2017 11:06 AM
1 Reply

Wishing a good day to all,

Hi!

Currently we are using permanent magnetic plates to ensure that our product (coconut flour) is free from iron particles. Manufacture description of magnet is, 3" pulling power for a 1mm Fe part. Our product line is designed to flow within that range.

How can I daily check integrity of the magnet or how can I calibrate the magnet's strength? Can anybody suggest a simple method which I can use internally?

Thank you in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements? Knife Holder Magnet- Zone 1 or Zone 2 Location? Looking for a US Based Magnet Supplier Magnet Strength Testing
[Ad]

Wishing a good day to all,

Hi!

Currently we are using permanent magnetic plates to ensure that our product (coconut flour) is free from iron particles. Manufacture description of magnet is, 3" pulling power for a 1mm Fe part. Our product line is designed to flow within that range.

How can I daily check integrity of the magnet or how can I calibrate the magnet's strength? Can anybody suggest a simple method which I can use internally?

Thank you in advance. 

Hi tharinduth,

i think you are going to need some equipment/advice.

Can  have a look at these threads, there are others -

http://www.ifsqn.com...gnet-selection/

http://www.ifsqn.com...gnet-pull-test/

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements? Knife Holder Magnet- Zone 1 or Zone 2 Location? Looking for a US Based Magnet Supplier Magnet Strength Testing Cleaning of the Magnet Traps What documentation should be requested from a magnet supplier? explanations on a magnet present in ball refiner How to determine magnet strength? How to determine that a magnet is clean visually?