What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My presentation

Started by , Sep 12 2017 02:22 PM
3 Replies
My name is Sônia, I am a Technologist in Chemical Processes and a quality coordinator in a baking industry, I am responsible for the implementation and maintenance of food safety and quality programs.

We currently have certification in FSSC 22000, but we are seeking to implement ISO 9001, in addition to certifications such as Kosher and Halal.

I always seek to learn new things and to evolve as a person and as a professional, this is my first experience with these systems.

I will try to assist in the scope of my experience and thank you for the help I will have here.

A good day, everyone! :biggrin:
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :)
[Ad]

My name is Sônia, I am a Technologist in Chemical Processes and a quality coordinator in a baking industry, I am responsible for the implementation and maintenance of food safety and quality programs.

We currently have certification in FSSC 22000, but we are seeking to implement ISO 9001, in addition to certifications such as Kosher and Halal.

I always seek to learn new things and to evolve as a person and as a professional, this is my first experience with these systems.

I will try to assist in the scope of my experience and thank you for the help I will have here.

A good day, everyone! :biggrin:

Hi Sonia,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Hi Sonia,

Hi Sonia,

Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :) Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation Risk Assessments Presentation from SQF Guidance New member presentation My presentation Food safety presentation or training document for contractors