What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Complaint Management Policy

Started by , Sep 20 2017 05:29 PM
4 Replies

Hi! Is anyone willing to share their complaint management policy? I don't feel like I'm doing this right  :helpplease: A template would even be helpful! Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Filing a complaint as a whistleblower How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices Complaint classification Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint
[Ad]

What product are you looking to make a Complaint management Policy for?

also interested in this  :eek_yello:

Hello

I've attached a basic customer complaint policy.  We maintain a log in excel that includes the date, customer name, complaint reason (coded for sorting), a longer description of the issue, and then actions taken and by who.  We can monitor trends and it makes reporting a bit easier.  Hopefully this helps a bit!

Attached Files

5 Thanks

Yes it did the example is actually very similar to the one I have so I must be going in the right direction!

Similar Discussion Topics
Filing a complaint as a whistleblower How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices Complaint classification Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Food Safety Complaint Classification Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Smocks and Towels Supplier Complaint Decision Tree for complaint handling How to handle customer complaint