What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please review my Key Performance Indicators

Started by , Feb 21 2018 07:08 AM
2 Replies

Hi guys,

im a Quality Officer from our company and i am currently asked to make a KPI for our department mainly on some topics. Can anyone please help me confirm if i am on the right track. i attached the file that i used.  please respond urgently.

thank you.

Joel.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Management Review using Pyramid for KPI BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Scheduling of Management Review in relation to Unannounced audit
[Ad]

this are the attachment

Attached Files

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Management Review using Pyramid for KPI BRC annual management review and internal audit running less than a year? Scheduling of Management Review in relation to Unannounced audit Pre-shipment Review 9 CFR 417.5 Procedure for approving suppliers of services and annual review for their performance SQF - Frequency of specification review BRCGS 3.5.3.3 - Supplier of Services Review Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list