What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Complaint Management- For Distributors

Started by , Apr 23 2018 03:36 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone!

If you are a distributor, I would appreciate if you can share with me the procedure that you follow when there are customer complaints. I want to know what is the industry standard for food distributors. I have questions such as: Who receives the complaints? How the complaint is processed? Who provides a response to the customer (Your supplier? the distributor? Both?), maximum time that you have to provide a response to the costumer? Internal departments that are involved?, etc

Thank you so much!

Silvia

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Filing a complaint as a whistleblower How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices Complaint classification Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint
[Ad]

You should have a process that details the sort of complaints you may expect and then who needs to be involved depending on the complaint.........perhaps the purchasing rep for that particular item handles those queries with that vendor and only the sales rep is involved (plus yourself obviously)........if it's a cold chain issue then the warehouse manager needs involved as well.

It really will depend on your process..............the person receiving the complain should be the QA manager or some such (assuming that's you) who will then know who else gets involved from the initial complaint

Similar Discussion Topics
Filing a complaint as a whistleblower How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices Complaint classification Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Food Safety Complaint Classification Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Smocks and Towels Supplier Complaint Decision Tree for complaint handling How to handle customer complaint