What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone been audited yet in 2018 to SQF 8.0?

Started by , Aug 24 2018 12:06 PM
12 Replies

Has anyone in the packaging world gone through an audit recently that was under SQF 8.0?  Just curious how the audits are going.  

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 Nutmeg from 2018 with No COA ISO 22000:2018 Templates Frequency of Internal Audit Based on ISO 22000:2018 Standard
[Ad]

our audit back in January was under 8.0 and it wasn't that bad, we got a minor on the new environmental monitoring element, we had done some testing we just hadn't completed the written program.

1 Like

ctznick- was your facility already sqf certified prior to January? 

our audit back in January was under 8.0 and it wasn't that bad, we got a minor on the new environmental monitoring element, we had done some testing we just hadn't completed the written program.

Greetings,  Do you mind sharing what you do for the EMP ?  We are a food packaging company. I was going to do a risk assessment but did not plan on swabbing and testing. Thanks for any information you can provide. 

ctznick- was your facility already sqf certified prior to January? 

yes, we have been sqf lvl 2 for 4 years

Greetings,  Do you mind sharing what you do for the EMP ?  We are a food packaging company. I was going to do a risk assessment but did not plan on swabbing and testing. Thanks for any information you can provide. 

I do swabs once a quarter, 4-5 swabs per department (different spots each time), if anything tests positive i swab that area every month for 3 months to see if it reoccurs after sanitizing. 

once we figured out how we were going to do our swabbing i then wrote the written procedure around that.

1 Thank

Thank you. Do you swab in any certain zone or just swab in general? 

Thank you. Do you swab in any certain zone or just swab in general? 

by swabbing in each department I'm hitting each zone as well.

There's a thread where myself and a few others gave some reviews of the first 8.0 audits: http://www.ifsqn.com...cturing-mod-11/

I am asking specifically about individuals that have audited to SQF 8.0 with in Module 2 & 13... 

I am asking specifically about individuals that have audited to SQF 8.0 with in Module 2 & 13... 

Hi mjaecurry,

If you have a browse through the sub-Forum you will see at least 2 notable bugbears -

(1) EMP

(2) Vulnerability Assessment

Just like food, i suspect :smile:

Yes ...audited in June ... went well but there are quite a few changes from the previous versions ...

Have fun!

shklegon- Thanks, I guess... anymore info you would like to share would be appreciated. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 Nutmeg from 2018 with No COA ISO 22000:2018 Templates Frequency of Internal Audit Based on ISO 22000:2018 Standard Addressing clause 6.1 and clause 8.1 in ISO 22000:2018 Integrating ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 22000-2018 in Facilities Management & Catering Services off sites in canteens, Corporate, Hospitals and schools Has anyone been audited from BRCGS Issue 8 to 9? ISO 22000: 2018 Clause 8.4.2 - Emergency Preparedness Testing Has anyone been audited for BRCGS 9 Part 2