What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My presentation

Started by , Oct 01 2018 10:05 PM
3 Replies
I am a student in University of douala in Master qhse and I need a help for the redaction of my memory
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :)
[Ad]

I am a student in University of douala in Master qhse and I need a help for the redaction of my memory

Hi Wanko muriel,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

What is qhse ?

I would have thought it preferable to avoid redaction of one's memory ? Although i suppose it might depend. :smile:

Quality Health Safety Environment?

I think we are lost in translation here Wanko but I believe you are introducing yourself to the forum.  Welcome aboard!  Let us know if there is anything that we can help with.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? Digital manual presentation during audit Presentation, Hello! FSSC22000 V5.1 Awareness Training Slide Presentation for New Internal auditor I Created This Food Safety Culture Training Presentation :) Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation Risk Assessments Presentation from SQF Guidance New member presentation My presentation Food safety presentation or training document for contractors