What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have the Internal Audit checklist for ISO 22000:2018?

Started by , Feb 22 2019 06:42 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone has the  Internal Audit checklist for ISO 22000:2018 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request
[Ad]

Hi Julie,

Internal audit based on your organization.

You categorize the area which are needed for internal audit.

Make a checklist for each sections you identified based on ISO. ( following personal hygiene or not, CCPs monitored or not like that.)

Give marks for each section (try to put everything under the score of 100, easy to make % percentage of pass)

Then give a pass or no pass based on the criticality of the issues you identified.

Make a simple checklist first...then put trial and error...as you conduct more and more audits you will find areas to improvise or you will get more clear ideas.

Hope this helped you.

Hello Juliet I could share to you. Please give me your email address so I can send the docs. Thankee.

Hello Juliet I could share to you. Please give me your email address so I can send the docs. Thankee.

Hi Anna,

Please do not request members to post email addresses on the Forum.

1 Thank

Does anyone has the  Internal Audit checklist for ISO 22000:2018 

Hi Julie,

See link in this post - 

https://www.ifsqn.co...e-2#entry153548

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted