What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Regulations ( OP Needs Clarification)

Started by , Jun 26 2019 12:51 PM
1 Reply

I got a  non conformance on my Food Policy  that was stating that  we were still referenced R500 and R918. No reference was made to GFSI 7.1.

My question is should I nullyfy the R500 AND r918.

Somebody school me please

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa
[Ad]

I got a  non conformance on my Food Policy  that was stating that  we were still referenced R500 and R918. No reference was made to GFSI 7.1.

My question is should I nullyfy the R500 AND r918.

Somebody school me please

Unfortunately Yr acronyms are rather unintelligible.

Please use some English to provide some context as to what you are referring to.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa FDA Regulations for ESL Products EU Regulations for RBD Coconut Oil Are there any food safety regulations regarding the presence of a crematorium adjacent to our facility? EU regulations for on-site beverage production? Packaging regulations