What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Chilled Meat SOP

Started by , Aug 01 2019 07:16 AM
2 Replies

Hello Family

I am starting to  process Chilled Fish.. May you help me an SOP of any chilled products you might be doing. So that i can have an idea of what i have monitor.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chilled Distribution CCP Chicken meat chilled - is temperature a CCP? Is there any acceptable tolerance limit for chilled chicken while receiving ? What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut How long can we keep peeled whole potato and peeled carrots in chilled water?
[Ad]

SOP covering what in particular?

Regards,

Simon

You want to monitor the chilling process? Can you be more specific? 

Similar Discussion Topics
Chilled Distribution CCP Chicken meat chilled - is temperature a CCP? Is there any acceptable tolerance limit for chilled chicken while receiving ? What to do with chilled noodles if chill room was not operational due to power cut How long can we keep peeled whole potato and peeled carrots in chilled water? Listeria testing of "raw", chilled vegetables Validation of Frozen/Chilled Temperature Limits Critical limits for storage of chilled and frozen food Chilled/Frozen Products - any additional requirements issue 4? Time control to reach -18C for chilled foods