What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Corn Starch - Parameters to test ?

Started by , Sep 20 2019 12:11 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I would like to compare two corn starch together and send for lab test. does anyone could help me what would the important parameters for test and comparision.

Thanks,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GMO Testing for Organic Corn Does anyone have a corn dough HACCP plan? Corn grain - cross contact with other grains - risk? Hydrolyzed vegetable or corn protein replacements in rice seasoning? pH & Water Activity Concern Arepas (Corn sandwich) with Mozzarella cheese
[Ad]

What are you trying to determine? Cleanliness or nutrition content? 

Hi everyone,

I would like to compare two corn starch together and send for lab test. does anyone could help me what would the important parameters for test and comparision.

Thanks,

Hi Dwei,

The first thing is to acquire a Specification, eg

spec. corn starch (1).pdf   73.61KB   6 downloads

spec. corn starch (2).pdf   207.11KB   4 downloads

and then start supporting yr local lab. !

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
GMO Testing for Organic Corn Does anyone have a corn dough HACCP plan? Corn grain - cross contact with other grains - risk? Hydrolyzed vegetable or corn protein replacements in rice seasoning? pH & Water Activity Concern Arepas (Corn sandwich) with Mozzarella cheese 6-hour time and temperature rule RTE Arepas (corn bread sandwich packed with cheese) Looking for an alternative to using corn brooms on our plant floor? Mold Growth on corn husks Corn labelling (corn starch as an additive) Importing corn flour to India from the EU