What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pesticides EU/USA

Started by , Nov 22 2019 08:36 PM
4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a sample letter of pesticides used? A customer is asking for the pesticides we have. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Testing Peppers and Onions for Heavy Metals and Pesticides EU legislation for pesticides Control measures for heavy metals and pesticides in the reception of olives SQF 2.3.2.9 - Heavy Metals and Pesticides Pesticides - Subcontracted laboratory
[Ad]

My sample letters always say that no pesticides are used indoors at the facility.  (Which happens to be true.)

for crops

What exactly is it that the customer wants to know?

If it is simply a list of what pesticides are used, and this is a list that you have, then can you not just send them a copy of it?

If it's a product with lots of growers and/or from different countries/regions where there is scope for some growers to use different pesticides to others, then I'll usually just send a generic statement that pesticide use is in accordance with applicable regulations in the country of application, and that residue levels are in accordance with the appropriate regulation (Reg (EC) 396/2005, in the EU case).

If it's a product with lots of growers and/or from different countries/regions where there is scope for some growers to use different pesticides to others, then I'll usually just send a generic statement that pesticide use is in accordance with applicable regulations in the country of application, and that residue levels are in accordance with the appropriate regulation (Reg (EC) 396/2005, in the EU case).

This is what I do

Similar Discussion Topics
Testing Peppers and Onions for Heavy Metals and Pesticides EU legislation for pesticides Control measures for heavy metals and pesticides in the reception of olives SQF 2.3.2.9 - Heavy Metals and Pesticides Pesticides - Subcontracted laboratory Acceptable Levels and Justification for pesticides and heavy metals Pesticides Monitoring when having problems getting the pesticide logs. Hazards and Controls/Expected Monitoring for Pesticides/Mycotoxins Food safe pesticides that can be used in a warehouse Banned pesticides in FDA