What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where to store procedures for BRC?

Started by , Dec 26 2019 07:47 PM
5 Replies

Hello! Just a quick question. Can your procedures and processes required by BRC be in a separate folder/binder or does it need to be in the HACCP book? Thanks in advance, Deb

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transportation Procedures Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements
[Ad]

Any documentation relating to BRC can be stored where ever you want them to be. There is no requirement in the Standard that specifies where they should be.
If they are electronic in nature, the Standard does require that they be "stored securely" (i.e. password protected) and backed up to prevent loss.

Marshall

1 Thank

Yes, stored sep is fine.

1 Thank

I store my HACCP separately then the SQF documents in one binder (two if one doesn't fit). As long as they are all easy to find and won't give you a hard time during your audit.

1 Thank

hello;

There is no requirement in the Standard that specifies that says they should be in the HACCP manual but if they are electronic you need a backup server  and not everyone can modify them

We have many different binders for the different sections of the BRC, containing our corresponding policies and the applicable supporting documents/evidence with it. HACCP is one of our binders, but there's plenty of others and I just create or consolidate as needed.

Similar Discussion Topics
Transportation Procedures Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Food Security Policies and Procedures External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records Changeover and documentation procedures requirements Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Time and Temperature Limits in a Grocery Store with Hot Foods Cleaning Procedures in Coffee Manufacturing and Packaging Food Distribution and Storage Company - We want to store and sell pet food and accessories Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company