What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic Internal Audit Training

Started by , May 11 2020 01:11 PM
4 Replies

Hey everyone

I'm looking for a basic training video or training resource to train our SQF team on internal auditing/GMP inspections. A lot of the information i have found seems to be targeted for actual auditing, rather than something basic to train your team for what to look for when they're on the floor

thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]

I too have looked for what you are requesting. I ended up just making my own power point for what we needed. If someone has something they have found I would love if they shared it! 

Thanks

Not sure if such a video / power point exists, but what we ended up doing was creating a 1-page training document that highlights the important details of internal auditing. So far this has worked exceptionally well. Like you said, most internal auditing videos online are too complicated and in our experience they have actually confused staff members more than educate them. Best of luck. 

I might get shot down here but we came out with an internal auditor training program about five years ago. Stop by for details. Thanks.

The basics of internal audit course by IFSQN is pretty good.

https://www.ifsqn.co...ood-operations/

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery Basic HACCP Plan vs. Seafood HACCP Plan