Deep Dive into Allergen Management

Started by , Jun 09 2020 01:29 PM
3 Replies

I love the "deep dive" subjects!

Is there a plan to continue them?

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Why do we need to deep clean? Using Trisodium Phosphate for Deep Cleaning Root cause of pineapple NFC having a strong deep aroma like strong wine? Deep Fat Fryer Oil Quality Deep Frying Oil | Vector to Allergen Cross Contamination?
[Ad]

Sorry missed this post Will.

By deep dive, do you mean the webinars IFSQN run or something else?

Regards,

Simon

1 Like1 Thank

I'm assuming you mean the articles that detail each SQF program that Fur, Farm & Fork does? I agree, i love those myself. It seems like he releases one every couple of months, I'm sure they will continue. They've been a huge help for me.

1 Like1 Thank

Sorry yes you are quite right Dan and the answer Will is yes...we hope so. 

Austin has written several so far and is only part way through the SQF Standard.  It's a huge undertaking, with each article taking a lot of research, time and effort to complete.  For now you can find them here: https://www.ifsqn.co...html/_/articles and we'll keep you posted on  any new ones as they are....erm....posted. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Why do we need to deep clean? Using Trisodium Phosphate for Deep Cleaning Root cause of pineapple NFC having a strong deep aroma like strong wine? Deep Fat Fryer Oil Quality Deep Frying Oil | Vector to Allergen Cross Contamination? Deep cleaning of large slat conveyor belts (NPC) Controls required for deep-freeze chambers meant for product storage? Are Colored Coats Allowed - packer of deep frozen products? Advice on using deep chill to extend internal shelf life?