What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Operating and maintaining compliance in an SQF Certified facility during COVID-19 with a significantly reduced Sanitation and Quality Assurance staff.

Started by , Jul 31 2020 03:34 PM
0 Reply

I would like to get peoples thoughts on being able to keep regulatory and SQF compliant during this COVID-19 pandemic. A large portion of our customers are restaurants, hotels and schools which of course are some of the hardest hit businesses during this pandemic. As a result and as most of you know, this has created a huge problem from an operational standpoint because we have to run skeleton crews including the Sanitation and Quality Assurance departments. 

We are struggling to keep up to our sanitation schedule as well as our Food Safety Program. 

My question is, are most other food distribution facilities with foodservice customers having the same issues? If so, what changes and/or solutions to those challenges are being implemented to be able to maintain SQF Compliance.

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction CCP or Operating Control Do we document operating limits in our Food Safety Plan alongside the CCP limits? What should be considered as OPRP in in a company operating these process steps as CCPs?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction CCP or Operating Control Do we document operating limits in our Food Safety Plan alongside the CCP limits? What should be considered as OPRP in in a company operating these process steps as CCPs? Can anyone confirm if I am required by ISO 22000 or by food safety to audit a kitchen that has not been operating for over a month? May I get a documented standard operating procedure for food defense? Temnplates or suggestions for Condensing Operating Instructions? BRC SD-Issue 3 Section 5 (Vehicle Operating Standards) Audit Interpretation for HACCP Step Not Operating During Audit