What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to write for Interested Parties Expectations and Needs?

Started by , Mar 12 2021 01:57 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

I have roads as interested partie but i don't know what to put in expectations and needs.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to write a procedure for BRCGS clause 1.1.8? How to Write Exemptions for Food Safety Code: Manufacture of Food Packaging edition 9.0 ISO 22000 Clause 4.1 - 4.4 and 6 - Risk and Opportunities amd Internal and external parties How to write a food quality manual?
[Ad]

this might give you some idea for a iso9001 system

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to write a procedure for BRCGS clause 1.1.8? How to Write Exemptions for Food Safety Code: Manufacture of Food Packaging edition 9.0 ISO 22000 Clause 4.1 - 4.4 and 6 - Risk and Opportunities amd Internal and external parties How to write a food quality manual? How to write documents for every clause of BRC from scratch? Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents? Electronics engineer interested in food technology Who to include in Interested parties? How do I write a hazard that occurs and the preventive control for it?