What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Replace paper staples in production, packaging and warehouse areas

Started by , Apr 07 2021 12:26 AM
4 Replies

Hi all, I'd need a bit of advise. One of my client uses paper staples to bind production/packaging/delivery related hard copies in production/packaging and warehouse areas. Obviously these tiny objects can be source of foreign body contamination. Do you know what would be a suitable replacement of these pieces? Any suggestion is welcomed. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards, Andras

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? Does the role of Food Safety Team Leader replace that of Quality Manager in ISO 22000? Looking to replace my dust mop handles and wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of something other than wood? Will ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 replace PAS 223? When to Replace Polyethylene Cutting Boards?
[Ad]
We cut everything down to 1 piece of paper, and use front and back.

Staple-less staplers are available and probably the easiest option for binding papers. A clipboard would be another if it's just for keeping documents in one place.

1 Like1 Thank
1 Thank

Thank you very much for all suggestions. Greatly appreciated!  :shades:

Similar Discussion Topics
Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? Does the role of Food Safety Team Leader replace that of Quality Manager in ISO 22000? Looking to replace my dust mop handles and wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of something other than wood? Will ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 replace PAS 223? When to Replace Polyethylene Cutting Boards? Vacuum machines to replace brushes - recommendations and advice sought