What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bag / Carton Call Out

Started by , May 04 2021 08:52 PM
2 Replies

I have a customer asking me for advice on what they can put on either their bag or their box of snack foods (snack is packaged in a bag and displayed in the box it ships in) that communicates that their product is a value buy as compared to their competitors. I'm not sure what they're looking for exactly but was looking for input on any regulatory concerns that could arise from such a statement. Current ones they've considered include: "Compare and save" "More chips per bag" "Larger size, lower price" "Lower price than the competition" Any general thoughts an regulatory concerns?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety regulation for carton ink Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Control of Foreign Material from Carton Box Risk assessment of paint on exterior of master carton 2.3.3 Contract Service Provider Program, do we need agreements for contractors we call in as required?
[Ad]
We buy and use cheap ingredients to give you a gigantic savings!
2 Likes

If only that were true.  The real tag line would be "We squeeze or suppliers until they make no money so you can buy inexpensive items and we still make a profit"

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety regulation for carton ink Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle Control of Foreign Material from Carton Box Risk assessment of paint on exterior of master carton 2.3.3 Contract Service Provider Program, do we need agreements for contractors we call in as required? Is it technically correct to call BBQ processing as cooking? Can anyone provide an example audit for a call center/customer care center? What microbiological test for gable top folding carton packages? How can I call this packaging style? Do we need to remove food from brown carton boxes?