What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone share a template for chain of custody?

Started by , Sep 22 2021 02:46 AM
1 Reply

Hello

Just wondering if anyone could share a template for chain of custody.

We use a number of Asia suppliers to manufacture our own brand lines - I want them to complete a standard template for mapping the supply chain for items such as canned tuna, frozen fish/party food, canned fruit & veg.

Any help would be really appreciated

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
CoC Through the Wholesale Chain New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Stainless Steel Chain Mail Scour Pads
[Ad]

Honestly I'd start by talking to your suppliers, and asking them what/if they have in place. If they have nothing, ask them if they can put together something to explain their supply chain, key controls (e.g. certification etc).
I say this as someone who has spent (wasted?) many hours trying to shoehorn my supply chain details into one-size-fits-all templates sent to me by customers.

If the purpose is genuinely to understand what your supply chain looks like, and what key (authenticity?) risks and controls are in place, then I'd always go for a good discussion to arrive at an agreed-upon format for each supply chain type, in preference to a generic mapping document.

Similar Discussion Topics
CoC Through the Wholesale Chain New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Stainless Steel Chain Mail Scour Pads Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Supply Chain Preventive Controls Personal Hygiene Audit Template MSC Chain of Custody - need help with scope Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?