What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Validating the removal of CCP Pasteurization

Started by , Dec 17 2021 09:09 PM
3 Replies

Hi, I would like to remove one of my CCP (Pasteurization). We produced soft drinks and alcoholic beverage, all our pasteurized products have low pH (<4.6), many have CO2 and all have at least 4% alcohol, this is not a very good environment for pathogenic growth, how could I validate the removal of this as a CCP?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Validating microbiological testing in-house Procedure for Verifying and Validating a Data Logger Validating and verifying Steam used to cook food Validating trimmed dough reprocess BRCGS - Food Safety Issue 9 - 2.7.4. Validating Prerequisites
[Ad]

Hi Tonnerre2000; We have pasteurization step too (fermented dairy prod's) - but our pasteurization is not CCP - and that hasn't been objected ever neither by auditor, nor by CFIA. You put down your reasons for removing CCP, in details - that should be sufficient.

Thank  you both for your reply.

Similar Discussion Topics
Validating microbiological testing in-house Procedure for Verifying and Validating a Data Logger Validating and verifying Steam used to cook food Validating trimmed dough reprocess BRCGS - Food Safety Issue 9 - 2.7.4. Validating Prerequisites Validating Expiration Dates of Colourings Validating Label Claims Validating X-ray detector Validating and verifying documents in a digital format Need some help on validating plastic caps on PET bottle for leakage