What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nonconformance related to layout and segregation

Started by , Mar 09 2022 12:43 AM
2 Replies
We had our annual SQF 3rd party audit last week and this year we have a challenging non-conformance so I am looking for some advice.

We gave been struggling with the layout of one of our processing areas for quite some time but we have always been able to be in conformance with SQF regulations regarding raw and ready to eat areas.

This year we were found not to be in conformance and we cannot rebuild our building so I am looking for suggestions to show that the processes are segregated.
I know we have ran into this issue in the past with the layout of the kitchen area and I don't remember what was done to address it as I was not part of the QA department then

Any suggestions and ideas you all have would be greatly appreciated.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Compressed air nonconformance for no records How to reply to an SQF nonconformance for mice droppings? Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Need help with audit nonconformance for KPIs
[Ad]

hi Greyeagle,

Can you clarify/expand what steps were not separated ?

Can you specify what raw and RTE items are the issue, or the SQF food sector category you fall under?

To see how the auditor commented on the particular SQF clause you received a NC for, you could look over your sites audit reports from previous years. It should give you an idea of how they judged it and some insight as to how to address the NC you received this year.

Similar Discussion Topics
Compressed air nonconformance for no records How to reply to an SQF nonconformance for mice droppings? Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Need help with audit nonconformance for KPIs Major nonconformance against Internal Audit program How do you resolve a recurring behavioral nonconformance? What to do if staff will not implement corrective actions from an audit nonconformance? Need help with minor nonconformance on Checkweigher T2 Nonconformance for can of unopened soda found in walk in refrigerator