What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Components Risk Assessment Format

Started by , Mar 25 2022 06:21 PM
2 Replies

We just had an SQF audit and I need to do a Raw material Risk assessment and a Components Material Risk assessment but i cant find a format or excel sheet helping me out with the components side of it. is there something out there?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Non-product-contact packaging components - CofC or GMP required? Cleaning Metal Components Expected Documentation for Food Contact Packaging Components Received Can daily value of components be more than macro ingredient Harmful components that produced from sealing Poly ethylene bags
[Ad]

I would personally conduct the risk assessments the same as you would for your process. You need to identify the biological, chemical, and physical hazards related to those materials and whether they need to have a CCP or Preventive Control associated with them. 

Here are some good tools to start. Reach out if you need more assistance. 

FDA Guidance: https://www.fda.gov/.../99581/download

SQF Roundtable on Risk Assessments: SQF Code Edition 9 Presentations - SQFI

1 Thank

We just had an SQF audit and I need to do a Raw material Risk assessment and a Components Material Risk assessment but i cant find a format or excel sheet helping me out with the components side of it. is there something out there?

Thanks

Hi Corjburr,

A few format examples do exist on this Forum but will require some searching to locate.

Similar Discussion Topics
Non-product-contact packaging components - CofC or GMP required? Cleaning Metal Components Expected Documentation for Food Contact Packaging Components Received Can daily value of components be more than macro ingredient Harmful components that produced from sealing Poly ethylene bags Metal detection of metal packaging and components in finished product? Components, Qualifications of a Quality Manual