What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package

Started by , Jul 15 2022 12:48 AM
3 Replies

Hi, Charles and all, 

May i know when would be the IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template/ Toolkit package will be available for purchase ya? 

Thanks.

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
[Ad]

Hi, Charles and all, 

May i know when would be the IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template/ Toolkit package will be available for purchase ya? 

Thanks.

Hi Jason,

It's essentially a question for Tony but I guesstimate not long after August/2022 if that is when ver 9 actually appears..

1 Thank

Hi, Charles and all, 

Thanks.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The updated Issue 9 version of the IFSQN's BRCGS Food Safety and Quality Management System for Food Manufacturers - Issue 8 Implementation Package will be available in the first week of August provided that the new standard is published on the 1st August 2022 as expected.

We are currently working on the update, new package will be released once the anticipated changes in Issue 9 have been confirmed and we are satisfied that all new elements are covered.

We have also scheduled a free Food Safety Friday Webinar How to develop a FSQMS compliant with BRCGS issue 9 for September 23, 2022.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Hi, Charles and all, 

Thanks.

Hi Jason,

The IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety and Quality Management System for Food Manufacturers - Issue 9 Implementation Package is available now.

Product brochure with full details of the contents available here.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN