What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Documenting good hygiene practices

Started by , Jan 02 2023 04:20 PM
1 Reply
Hello,

During my professional career life I have worked with HACCP, created them, have worked with BRC, IFS, FSSC22000 and other standards, independently created full food company documentations and now I am in a possition where I work with farmers - we grow, clean purchased crops and sell them. I have to create documents according to good hygiene practises and I am at a loss because I do not want to overcomplicate things. What kind of documents should it be.. one document with all of the requirements to ensure product safety or sepparate programs of buildings, equipment control etc. Can someone please share some examples?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Tools or templates for documenting action plans
[Ad]

It could be one document or multiple ones, whatever is convenient for you. However, from my experience separate documents, one (or more, if you'd like) for each prerequisite program (e.g. Premises, Equipment, Sanitation, Personal, Pest Control, etc.), would be more descriptive and not chaotic or overcharged. I'm attaching my Building Interior program as a sample. Please, be advised that a PRP might have other documents pertaining to this program (e.g. SOPs, inspection/audit forms, work instructions, etc.)

Attached Files

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Tools or templates for documenting action plans Documenting ISO22000:2018 "Issues" Documenting statutory and regulatory requirements Efficiently documenting Holds, Non-Conformances, Customer Complaints Documenting Rejected Corrective Actions Documenting changes in the HACCP plan