What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Unannounced audits checklist

Started by , Mar 06 2023 06:04 AM
5 Replies

Hi there everyone

Is there a checklist for IFS FOOD unannounced audits?

Especially for GMPs and GHPs

Thanks in advanced

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses BRC Unannounced Audit Time Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Have you experienced an Unannounced Audit? Unannounced FSSC 22000 Audit Frequency
[Ad]
https://prowly-uploa...581d593aeaf.pdf

Check here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 Like1 Thank

Dear Dakis,

The IFS Food unannounced audit checklist is the same as the IFS certification audit checklist, which is the standard.
All IFS standards can be downloaded free of charge through the official IFS website www.ifs-certification.com 

On this website there is also available a document called: "Guideline for the IFS Food Assessment" which provides example question an auditor might ask and documents the auditor like to see.  

@ Brian: please note that you share a checklist against version 6.1, while version 7 is now actual. 

1 Thank

Dear Dakis,

The IFS Food unannounced audit checklist is the same as the IFS certification audit checklist, which is the standard.
All IFS standards can be downloaded free of charge through the official IFS website www.ifs-certification.com 

On this website there is also available a document called: "Guideline for the IFS Food Assessment" which provides example question an auditor might ask and documents the auditor like to see.  

@ Brian: please note that you share a checklist against version 6.1, while version 7 is now actual.

Thank you so much. I have the v7 standard but I was looking more something that you use during the "walk".

Thank you so much. I have the v7 standard but I was looking more something that you use during the "walk".

If you focus on the chapters 3.2, 3.4, 4.6 to 4.20 and 6, you have al requirements related to GMP, environment, layout, buildings, etc. 

1 Thank

If you focus on the chapters 3.2, 3.4, 4.6 to 4.20 and 6, you have al requirements related to GMP, environment, layout, buildings, etc.

Thanks, I ll look into it!

Similar Discussion Topics
Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses BRC Unannounced Audit Time Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Have you experienced an Unannounced Audit? Unannounced FSSC 22000 Audit Frequency SQF Unannounced audit window BRC Packaging - unannounced audit time Will an auditor show up on a Friday for an Unannounced SQF Audit? When is the audit plan sent for an Unannounced Audit? Scheduling of Management Review in relation to Unannounced audit