What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CCP at incoming

Started by , Oct 04 2023 02:59 PM
3 Replies

Hello guys, 

i have a question, hope there is a someone who can support me

Company identified at incoming a CCP as temperature of Raw Material - RM are Sea fish and Freshwater fish

the critical limit set on +10C

and thats what im not sure - in my eyes its to high. Do you know maybe about any Legal Requirements, EU Law or other Scientific Materials what can help me a pre-validate CCP ?

Company is primaring processing - Ready products are just gutted / fillets / frozen or on Ice fish

Edyta

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Infrared thermometers as a form of temperature verification of incoming raw materials? Coliform limits in Ice cream products-how to manage incoming nuts with higher limits Vendor Path Testing of incoming raw ingredients? UV Dose Limits for sterilizing Incoming Water
[Ad]
1 Like1 Thank

Refer to This document for information - Fish and Fishery Products

Hazards and Controls Guidance
June 2022 Edition
1 Thank

Thank You Lots! Thats what i needed to confirm :)

Best Regards 

Similar Discussion Topics
Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Infrared thermometers as a form of temperature verification of incoming raw materials? Coliform limits in Ice cream products-how to manage incoming nuts with higher limits Vendor Path Testing of incoming raw ingredients? UV Dose Limits for sterilizing Incoming Water Organoleptic Testing of Incoming Raw Materials Inspect and ongoing monitoring for psocids on incoming food raw materials HACCP Form 2: List of Product Ingredients and Incoming Material What did your employer do if the SQF practitioner quit before the incoming audit ? Any additional risk evaluation of incoming raw material required due to Covid-19?