What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6

Started by , Jan 10 2024 12:03 PM
1 Reply

I do have a question do I need to do Internal Audit 7 if my company do no trade.

I know the traded product are new in Standard Issue 6 , but do I need to do the Audit if is not in the Scope?

Or do i need just to wtite down the Statement for the future BRC Audit.?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods How do traded goods get covered by SQF? Manual or documentations for traded materials BRCGS Clause 7 traded goods - voluntary?
[Ad]

Hi Magdalena,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

You don’t need to worry about auditing against Section 7 Requirements for traded products if your site does not purchase and sell packaging products from other sites/organisations, it clearly not applicable.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Scope of BRCGS- Repack and Defrost traded gods How do traded goods get covered by SQF? Manual or documentations for traded materials BRCGS Clause 7 traded goods - voluntary? How to make a traceability presentation for household manufactured items traded to end consumer? BRC V8 9. Requirements for traded products Requirements for traded products Difference between subcontracted process and traded goods Can anyone share a traded goods risk assessment to define frequency of testing?