What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sales samples labelling

Started by , Jan 11 2024 11:33 PM
2 Replies
Hello,
Does anyone know if sales samples can ship with a sell sheet containing the label information for FDA product?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sales Company wants our Environmental Monitoring Records on a Weekly Basis How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? How are brokered sales dealt with in SQF? Internal audit of HR/IT, sales and marketing as per ISO 22000 Labeling rules and online sales in Canada
[Ad]

see the link below.   

Regulations aside, as someone who has sent and received a good deal of samples, I would rather have as much info on the sample itself.   (product description, item / lot number, ingredients, manufacture, etc.)    As the sample makes its way through different departments the documents will get lost or placed with the wrong sample.  Imagine sending three variations of a product - how do you tell them apart? 

https://www.ifsqn.co...not-for-resale/

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks @kingstudruler1

Typically, I would completely agree with you to err on the side of caution.  But in this case the customer has requested for less information on the samples for their project so I was trying to see how this applies to the regulations.

Thank you for the previous post that provides much needed information.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sales Company wants our Environmental Monitoring Records on a Weekly Basis How to maintain traceability with direct to consumer sales? How are brokered sales dealt with in SQF? Internal audit of HR/IT, sales and marketing as per ISO 22000 Labeling rules and online sales in Canada How sales department could affect food safety ? HACCP for Manufacturing and sales of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) FSMS22000 - sales and purchase procedure requirements Insight for Sales Staff: The Importance of Quality/Regulatory Quality Spending as % of Sales