What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP in the sugar industry

Started by , Feb 27 2024 07:15 PM
3 Replies

i was placed in a position which not knowing head or tails about haccp as i am now embarking on learning a few new things would really like some insight into the whole lot HACCP, SOP programmes an policies

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat
[Ad]

As far as HACCP, I would take a certified 20 hour course with certificate.  We mandate anyone in our production or quality to pass the course and obtain certificate.  As far as Standard operating procedures-tell me more about your process and if you are seeking some kind of certification. 

Sorry to be blunt, but it sounds like you need a HACCP course at a minimum for this new role. It could take days to fully explain what you’re actually asking us to help you with…
1 Like

Hi Baby24,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Obviously some HACCP training is needed. As a starter, you won’t find better value than the IFSQN Practical HACCP Training for Food Safety Teams at only $97USD.

It is a 4-hour training webinar plus exam and certificate when you pass the exam.

Customer reviews here

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans