What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recall News

Started by , Jul 03 2007 07:23 AM
4 Replies
hello everyone! i'd like to share this link about US FDA recalls.

http://www.usrecalln...drug_recall.php

we can use this site as a heads up and a reference for mistake-proofing our systems. even though it is just for the US market, i know we can learn something out these news.

latest is about veggie booty recalled due to probable salmonella contamination.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall?
[Ad]
just to add: http://www.fda.gov/opacom/7alerts.html

the official recall page of the FDA.
Dear Jong,

You seem to have a detailed knowledge of recalls, not too first-hand I hope ?

Very useful links indeed, thks. The first one deems to be "supported" by a vast array of other professions, dogs and dentists etc, (unofficial website for sure).

Rgds / Charles.C
no, not first-hand experiences fortunately and i hope not to have one in the future.

i'm on the lookout for this kind of news since it serves as a heads up and more importantly it serves as a reference material for us to analyze and enhance our system.

no, not first-hand experiences fortunately and i hope not to have one in the future.

i'm on the lookout for this kind of news since it serves as a heads up and more importantly it serves as a reference material for us to analyze and enhance our system.

Of course it's always a good idea to learn from others mistakes.

Similar Discussion Topics
Quaker Recall BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Trader Joe’s dumplings recall due to possible contamination with hard plastic from a permanent marker SQF regulatory recall How to maintain a receiving and production system for recall? Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary Customer requesting information for mock recall