What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

China FDA chief executed

Started by , Jul 10 2007 03:53 PM
4 Replies
China_fda_director_executed.htm   52.37KB   46 downloads

Well..... too harsh.... Is it? Or is it a trend setter?

Best Regards,

A Sankara Narayanan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sourcing Ingredients - IQF Veg from China Food Contact Packaging from China Importing Primary Packaging from China to USA Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation Is additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate allowed in food products going to China?
[Ad]

China_fda_director_executed.htm   52.37KB   46 downloads

Well..... too harsh.... Is it? Or is it a trend setter?

I'm no liberal, but too harsh unless people died because of his greed.

By the way Sankara, I'm wondering why you attach links to websites rather than putting direct links to websites within your posts? I've never seen it done before, and don't even know how to do it.

Regards,
Simon
Too harsh on the one hand, and not enough on the other - after all how does this action really provide any assurance to the consumer or food purchasing manager that Chinese foods are safe? Will the Chinese government announce any further controls & corrective action programmes and really drive a recovery? Or was this sentence a sufficient sacrificial goat?

Too harsh on the one hand, and not enough on the other - after all how does this action really provide any assurance to the consumer or food purchasing manager that Chinese foods are safe? Will the Chinese government announce any further controls & corrective action programmes and really drive a recovery? Or was this sentence a sufficient sacrificial goat?

Excellent point hSusan.
Why thank you Simon ~grin~

Now..the wait for further action by the government. Meanwhile I ponder what I should stop buying..

Similar Discussion Topics
Sourcing Ingredients - IQF Veg from China Food Contact Packaging from China Importing Primary Packaging from China to USA Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation Is additive E333iii-tricalcium citrate allowed in food products going to China? Permitted beverage colours (especially red) in China? Exporting Live Lobsters to China Country of Origin Labeling on product from China Food Packaging - Regulatory Compliance EU, China and India data Looking for an English version of China's GB 28050-2011