What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Migration Testing HDPE Container

Started by , Sep 17 2007 09:36 PM
2 Replies
Dear packaging engineer:

Can anyone advise me where I can find EU standard for Specific Migration Limit amount of adhesive additives?

Thank you very much,
Jenny
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming Labs in the US to perform Migration testing on water bottles
[Ad]
Dear All:

Just for your information, regarding my question above, I found out the source of this data. We can go to Directive 82/711/EEC under Annex II and III. It will have all SML range for each additive. Following link as for your reference.

http://ec.europa.eu/.../2002-72_en.pdf

Best regards,
Jenny

Dear All:

Just for your information, regarding my question above, I found out the source of this data. We can go to Directive 82/711/EEC under Annex II and III. It will have all SML range for each additive. Following link as for your reference.

http://ec.europa.eu/.../2002-72_en.pdf

Best regards,
Jenny

Hey a member who posts a question and answers it too. I like you jenny.

I was just about to answer with your attachment and noticed you had already found it. I will also add the following resource for info:

Food Contact Materials - EU Legislation

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Migration Testing of Bulk Containers for the Food Industry Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming Labs in the US to perform Migration testing on water bottles Food Contact Label Migration Test Lab Recommendation Migration test for flour packaging Packaging migration test for freeze food Migration testing of packaging Migration Test for Paper Towels