What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

hello from Turkey

Started by , Nov 15 2007 11:16 AM
2 Replies
Dear all,

I'm very happy to join this group. I believe that sharing our knowledge and experinces about food safety and managment systems will help us to improve our existing systems, documentation and application.

I'm quality assurance resposible in a pasteurized liquid egg company and I try to improve our quality management system and food safety management system ISO 22000.

Best regards, pinar
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Level of peroxides in mechanically separated turkey Import Food Regulation in Turkey Nutrition fact in Turkey Labelling Labelling Requirements in Turkey Hi from Turkey!
[Ad]

Dear all,

I'm very happy to join this group. I believe that sharing our knowledge and experinces about food safety and managment systems will help us to improve our existing systems, documentation and application.

I'm quality assurance resposible in a pasteurized liquid egg company and I try to improve our quality management system and food safety management system ISO 22000.

Best regards, pinar

We are happy you joined us Pinar. I'm very interested to see the company you work for. I may have some questions for you later.

Regards,
Simon

Hi Pinar, can you help me with this question: Pasteurisation Process for Liquid Egg

Similar Discussion Topics
Level of peroxides in mechanically separated turkey Import Food Regulation in Turkey Nutrition fact in Turkey Labelling Labelling Requirements in Turkey Hi from Turkey! Hello from Turkey Calculation Safe Cooking Times for Stuffed, Unstuffed Turkey Tesco Frozen Classic Turkey Dinner recalled Hello from Turkey Hi from Turkey