What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi Guys

Started by , Jun 16 2008 01:26 PM
2 Replies

Hello everybody,

Quick hello to all and brief background intro

Currently working for a packaging & extrusion company where we have ISO 9001 14001 & BRC accrediation, have previously worked in the food industry on the catering side of things within the armed forces and Prison service, saw this site, thought it was a great source for information especially for BRC and sharing hence the reason I have joined.

look forward to speaking and sharing info and asking lots of questions etc

regards

Sukisue
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities?
[Ad]

Hello everybody,

Quick hello to all and brief background intro

Currently working for a packaging & extrusion company where we have ISO 9001 14001 & BRC accrediation, have previously worked in the food industry on the catering side of things within the armed forces and Prison service, saw this site, thought it was a great source for information especially for BRC and sharing hence the reason I have joined.

look forward to speaking and sharing info and asking lots of questions etc

regards

Sukisue

Hi Sukisue, We're delighted to have you as a member. Please feel free to join the discussions.

Regards,
Simon
Hi
Just seen your post. Where did you serve with the Army and Prison service?
I was with RE till 1980 then ACC till 86. prison 2002 till 2004. MOD 2004 till 2006

Similar Discussion Topics
What content do you guys use for Monthly Management review? Are you guys making masks mandatory in office spaces and lunch rooms? During COVID-19 How you guys are checking employee temperatures at your facility How are you guys having your monthly management review / HACCP meeting during Covid-19? Just curious on how you guys are handling COVID-19 at your facilities? Welcome me guys and enlighten me with your experience on this platform Hello guys :) I'll (kinda) be thinking of you guys. Hi Guys new to food safety How do you guys clean and sanitize motor or electrical compartments?