What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest management in food facilities

Started by , Oct 14 2009 06:29 PM
4 Replies
find attached the file i found and is quite comprehensive and useful with regards to pest management in any kind of food facility.

regards.

riz

Attached Files

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

find attached the file i found and is quite comprehensive and useful with regards to pest management in any kind of food facility.

regards.

riz

Thank you Riz.

Regards,
Simon

regards.

riz

Thanks - especially useful if you own a zoo!

Regards,

Tony
Dear All,

I noticed that this very useful document is available for dwl, together with the related surrounding sections, at this link –

http://www.pested.ms...tins/E2048.html

The main home page seems to be an amazingly general (and generous) “pest” resource centre. Many thks to MSU (and riz of course).

Just for "interest", I dwld the cumulated answers-to-questions section.

appendix_E_2048AppA.pdf   40.97KB   142 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Dear All,

I noticed that this very useful document is available for dwl, together with the related surrounding sections, at this link –

http://www.pested.ms...tins/E2048.html

The main home page seems to be an amazingly general (and generous) “pest” resource centre. Many thks to MSU (and riz of course).

Just for "interest", I dwld the cumulated answers-to-questions section.

appendix_E_2048AppA.pdf   40.97KB   142 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Thank you Charles. This appears to be the full version of the download from post 1 and will be even more useful if you own a zoo!

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals