What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How should I start with PAS 223?

Started by , Oct 22 2012 01:41 AM
1 Reply
my company are currently certified to ISO 22000. There are customer requirement to certified to PAS223 too. How should i start with it?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? GFSI Certification Timeline for Start-ups Why does SQF start on Module 2? Where to start with safety?
[Ad]
First you will need a copy of PAS 223 and then you will need to conduct a gap analysis of the your current system against the requirements of PAS 223. This will help you to identify an action list. If you have specific questions relating to any of the requirements of PAS 223 please ask and we'll try to help you.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? GFSI Certification Timeline for Start-ups Why does SQF start on Module 2? Where to start with safety? IA Rule -Intentional Adulteration Audit Start Date Best food safety certification for a start-up Preoperational Start Up-Hygiene and Sanitation Inspections Advice on where to start with Vegan Controls New low-risk site coffee roasting and co-packing - where do we start to achieve BRC?