What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The Patriots Under Pressure, or How they Done It!

Started by , May 12 2015 12:12 PM
3 Replies

OK, this had to be said. The Patriots actually had a trained mouse named Strauss who could put precision bite holes into the footballs, which only let out air until it reached the pressure that was desired, then closed up to avoid detection. He had a secret code name, he was the De-Flater Mouse. *Runs away*

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Preventing Backflow Pressure Tubs with pressure valve risk assessment Positive Air Pressure Daily verification of calibrated pressure gauges
[Ad]

Seems like a lot of old 'Balloony' ? - Definition 2

Coincidentally Strauss's tend to be a bit vindictive ..... so it probably wasn't a mouse me thinks ....

I'm sure that for our friends across the pond, this is all blown up out of proportion, but to us, it's more than just hot air!

Martha

I'm sure that for our friends across the pond, this is all blown up out of proportion, but to us, it's more than just hot air!

Martha

We all have issues, same as this ........... the best 'English' player has been excluded from playing for England again by the 'stuffy' ECB and a former captain 'Strauss' despite their conditional offer ...

We still have an interest though ... Tom Brady will appeal against ‘Deflate-gate’ ban

Similar Discussion Topics
High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Preventing Backflow Pressure Tubs with pressure valve risk assessment Positive Air Pressure Daily verification of calibrated pressure gauges Choosing a steam pressure washer equipment Water pressure used in cleaning & sanitation Effectiveness of pressure differential sieves and filters SQF 9 11.1.6.1 - Positive Air Pressure Can HPP (High Pressure Process) be a CCP?