What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Reporting of accidents to people that cause contamination?

Started by , Dec 18 2015 08:36 AM
2 Replies

Hypthetical situation, if there is an accident at work / serious requireing hospitalisation, and product was contained / disposed of that was at risk to contamination by the incident, I have no doubt this would fall under 3.11 but in terms of category / comunication requirement would i need to inform my certificating body SAI / SGS etc.? how about EHO  FSA? The only one im 100% sure of is HSE.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems BRCGS 1.1.6 - Confidential Reporting System Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness
[Ad]

Dear Sir,

Please note that it is not necessary to inform certification body regarding contamination. You have to just dispose it. Only at the time of recall you have to inform certification body.

Food Forum

thats what i thought, thank you.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems BRCGS 1.1.6 - Confidential Reporting System Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness Confidential Reporting Form BRC Issue 8, Clause 1.1.6 Software or electronic tools to streamline audit reporting? Consumer Complaint Reporting Software RTE Listeria and L. Mono Reporting? SQF 2.1.5.3 - Template for reporting our annual test of the Crisis Management Plan